Vocational and Spiritual Prayers

This is a blog designed just for prayers, writtings, or other types of literature that i may come across during the day. These prayers or types of Liturature are for your own use for prayer time or just to reflect on.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Angels Appreared

This a is a poem that I had written about 2 years ago for a english class. It is a poem that i made up in 20 minutes during class after 24 hours of trying to figure out what to write about!!! This poem was read at my great-grandmothers funeral and was put inot her casket in April of 2004!!! it has become my mothers favorite poem of all time. It has helped me alot through the sorrows of death!!!

Angels appeared before me,
And looked into my eyes,
Where they can see my spirt,
As though they've known me for a very long time.

As it is a message from God,
Where He calls me home,
Though I can not refuse,
Since I said YES to him,
I stood up to see myself,
Sleeping happily for the rest of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home